ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 brakes..

LY R26
where's the cheapest place to buy standard or equivalent discs and pads for a 53reg 1.2 clio?

is eurocarparts any good?

Fabia VRS Special Ed
get some mintex pads & discs, you'll get them cheap from a local motor factors (usually).

clio sport
There is a post on brembo hc's from the bremboshop £45 delivered! I've just posted this message to someone else as well and that's how I came across you. They sell the cheapest brembo brakes about. A little bit too cheap if you ask me! I'm not complaining though! www.breboshop.co.uk

Clio Dynamique Noir
There is a post on brembo hc's from the bremboshop £45 delivered! I've just posted this message to someone else as well and that's how I came across you. They sell the cheapest brembo brakes about. A little bit too cheap if you ask me! I'm not complaining though! www.breboshop.co.uk

It was me!! Will the HCs fit onto the 1.2 cuz they say they are for the CS...Also where can i get the pads from you were talkinga about?