ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 Campus Sport 182??

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
daulters owened brought qwalter wiv tyers excelent pionts cheep quiestions

And my favourite bit....

any insection welcome

flol.

And this man produced offspring!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Good point, but why not get a campus boot lid to replace the damaged one?

or the campus one doesnt have a resess for the plate ;)

P4251061_small_clio.JPG

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Flame 172 (Ph2)
Hahaha! Read the whole description! It's ruddy hilarious! Surely it's a prank?

eBay isnt the problem, every advertising avenue will attract good and bad sellers & products. I've gotten many many fantastic deals on superbly mint items on eBay over the years (including my 172 and two couches I picked up last week). You just have to apply common sense as you would buying anything 2nd from anywhere else.

JCC

Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I'm confused as to why they changed the boot lid to an earlier version... I understand the bumpers etc but the bootlid on the campus would have been fine...

55 - 56 plate Campus' didn't have different bumpers or tailgate to a normal Mk2.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
So there you go Spinksy, Campus boot, 172 bumper for the green/gold/silver/black machine

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2003 1.2 billabong
he has re typed the description out now correcting all the mistakes, take it someone mentioned to him about his grammar lol