ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 matt black fitted !

Clio II phase B Dynamique
no comment... :|

DSC00569.jpg

DSC00575.jpg

DSC00577.jpg

DSC00578.jpg

DSC00579.jpg

it's a quite better then the originals...but...i'm not very excited because the tyres don't have the "save rims"...

however, i'm waiting to remove all the wax from the rubber...then I can try really all the difference!

and just for you...few bonus pics from tyre man!

Clio V6 race rims...

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

and BMW M3e36 race rims ready to repaint...

DSC00567.jpg

i.e. a cheap set of tyres, Not a well known set like toyos etc.

Cant bring myself to like 1.2 alloys they just dont do it for me. The other 2 sets are lovely though.

sorry i don't understand "i.e."

but...previously i had a set of toyo t1r and had too soft profile and was slippery on wet ... i really find the BF better then other brand...

hey mates...a question...the TD pro races are 7*15" ET35 ...the original are ET 43...

i've just 1 cm by the arc to the rims...it's perfect or nay?

just upping my thread because every days i see my clio whit those rims, i think was glam but need spacer!

what do you think?

i've my old 16mm spacers but if i put them, the rims touch the arch...

now i've only 15mm by the rims to the arch...1 inch...

everyone have do this matching before me? any pics?

i remeber to all that i have only -35mm Eibach springs whit quite hard absorber...but the rims thrusts under the wheel arch!

Last edited: