ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1*2 Powerflex Exhaust Mount Bush

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Yes they work very well - had them on 2 x 182's now.
As for fitment you simply cut ALL the old black rubber out of your original mounts and slide these in with a bit of fairy liquid.

dan's cast offs.
done loads of them. cut all the rubber out apart from the top, bit of copperslip or similar and new bush in...easy peasy...

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Do these mounts need to be sealed in place once replaced with any kind of bonding or should they stay firmly in place?

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Nope, once they're jammed in they're not going anywhere.

Ideal.

One other thing, the original holding bolts are not long enough to reach through the mount, do you know if longer ones are needed or can they be left off?

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Yes I have replaced my mounts as in the rubber piece, but there is a bolt that usually bolts on the exhaust rod which goes through the centre of the rubber as shown in this pic....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 701

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Oh right, yeah mine was cross threaded and had to be cut off, as long as the rod goes through the hole, you don't need the retaining screw/washer.