ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 project

Clio 2003 1.2 16v
Hi Guys,

My clio has been my first car for more than a year now and i have begun modifying it, as i want to make it my own. Before any of you say get a 182, remember insurance prices for young ones!!

I have done so far:

15" Calibre vintage wheels, new tyres to go along with them
stripped out sound system and upgraded
new boot flooring
black trims in the interior
i have purchased springs as well but have not arrived yet (35mm allround)

1421360611667.jpg when i first got it...

IMG_9802.jpg the calibres...

IMG_20150328_203508.jpg the boot mat that i used as a template off a bmw, stanley knife job!

cheers guys

Iceberg Ph2 172
That's a great first car, and with a few basic mods you can make it a LOT of fun to drive, but remember it's a stop-gap and try to buy mods which you can remove and sell on in a year or so, or put on your 172/182 if that's what you want next.

Pics of the trims inside?

Clio 2003 1.2 16v
That's a great first car, and with a few basic mods you can make it a LOT of fun to drive, but remember it's a stop-gap and try to buy mods which you can remove and sell on in a year or so, or put on your 172/182 if that's what you want next.

Pics of the trims inside?
yeah mate it's fun to work on, i want a 182 quite badly but insurance is a nightmare, i'll take some tomorrow when the suns out.

cheers