ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 shed thread....

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
sorry about the link, cant work out photobucket!

Right click image > copy image code > come to Cs and paste inbetween
:)

Clio k4j - Clio 200T
I like em mate! yellow on you blue rocks! i think would be nice to colour code the trunk button/keyhole i don't remember the name of the thing!! :D sorry! in the end my first language is italian eheh

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
I like em mate! yellow on you blue rocks! i think would be nice to colour code the trunk button/keyhole i don't remember the name of the thing!! :D sorry! in the end my first language is italian eheh

thats cool, 'boot button' would do nicely lol! Colour coding is a pain in the ass! Ive got side skirts coming from a ph2, a mate has assured me he will make them fit, i have my doubts but hey ho!

Clio k4j - Clio 200T
thinking about belly button makes it a bit weird but hehe think is right! :D ahhaha
now the pics are perfect to see!!
sideskirt from a 1*2 ? if so i think that doing a little mod near the wings would do the trick

Clio k4j - Clio 200T
remember murphy's laws! things can go very bloody bad!! better dont't deal with his laws! :p

Rs200
yellow and blue works, look into putting yellow film over fogs? but i dont like the yellow bullet things fair play tho

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
yellow and blue works, look into putting yellow film over fogs? but i dont like the yellow bullet things fair play tho

Thought about the film, not sure what to do tbh! I never use the fogs, got pulled for leaving them on once, been driving for months with illegal plates and NOT been pulled! I swear the old bill 'round here have no clue!

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
Lol its really low aswell! I like the badges. The exhaust really has to go. I hate it lol, doesn't do anything for the car at all

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
All I'm looking for to finish the car is some good alloys and a stealth exhaust. still might get a remap but belts need doing its on 75k now