ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2/V6 Rep, Chesterfield College.

Clio 182
Lmao I took a picture of him before to put up here like. I spotted him in town at the donut and he kept driving round n looking at me. From a distance, and in the dark, at first I thought it was a Vee.. so obvs. went to have a look. Then he drove past again with 2 people in the back seat. And then I noticed the sunroof. :rasp: haha.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
How bad is it?

Lol, quite bad. I thought it was a real one as I just caught a climpse, then I noticed the poor fitting panels and the drums on the rear really give it away. Along with the go faster stripes ;)

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
yeah ive seen this aswell think i put a spotted thing up a while ago as it beeped at us ???
seems ok from a distance got spacers on etc and wheels seem to kinda line up . but not really seen it that close so cant comment on that .

Clio 182
Saw him last night as I was sat in the pub! If you see him parked up again Ben, you should definately put a flyer on his car! ;-)

Mini JCW
Is this rep black / siler side vents and chrome (look like wolf race aisa-tec or similar) alloys? With no spacers? If so he frequents oakwood quite a bit!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Here she is

DSC00611.jpg

DSC00612-1.jpg

DSC00610-1.jpg

340i
LOL...

That actually doesn't look bad, bodywork wise, I've seen alot worse "reps" ;)

But still.... Hideous

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
bodywork looks quite good, no one ever gets the wheels and height rite though, they do all look shite

lol, why go to all the trouble of putting a half-reasonable kit on, and painting it, and then have a non-cc'd spoiler ?

Not the worst i've seen tbf

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
That doesn't look to bad TBH.

Glad the rep wasn't blue as i thought my secret had been found out ;)

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
i love how the renault badge fits and i think am gonna have to get a set of those wing mirrors lol

Renault Clio 1.6 16v
Your right, i have seen worse out there!! Alot of money spent there!! should have saved for a real one!! :)