ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2l 16v Dynamique Hazard Light Switch

Clio Dyn.1.2 16v
I've been having a problem recently when pushing the hazard switch the button will not return to its seated position, leaving my hazard lights on all the time.

The switch does not relocate itself and I'm forced to remove the switch from the dash and sort it out after.

I've located the problem as being a small locating pin that runs in a pair of tracks on one side of the switch, and can be solved by flexing the switch to the left before it re-engages.

Is this a common problem? And if so can anyone give me a spares number and price to get a new switch for the car?

Any help appreciated.

Andy

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I've just had the same problem, the replacement switch from renault cost me £15! sorry I dont have the part no. though...

Audi TT 3.2 V6
try part number -
77 00 421 820

not 100% sure but think that should be the correct number, price is around £17 ex vat according to dialogys