ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1.5 dCI need yours suport

Clio 172 Turbo
Hello,
Please i need some support from my little problem.
I didn;t find in Romania one persone to know something about this .
So.. i have a car, Renault Clio 2 1.5dCi (year 2007) , 80 bhp, engine type K9K, with Delphi injection. So .. i made some changes on my car from 80bhp to 138 bhp, and now.. i need yours suport for my injection system.
My question : can i change my injector with something similar like Citroen / Peugeot 1.6HDI ori 2.0Hdi ..are some similar..and if your answer is yes ( i hope...to obtain an answer ).. please some information..to know..what i must to order or chage .
I hope that i'll obain your suport and thank you.

Next week i will put some picture with my car.

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
if they fit you should be able to run then , but you will need a remap to suit the new injectors .
how have you got 138bhp of standard injectors and are you using a defferent turbo?

Better than yours. C*nt.
What people have already said.

They will fit. You will have to get the computer software changed to understand them, I think - the difficult way of saying it is the computer needs to know the codes for each injector for it to work.

Clio 172 Turbo
Hello,
Please i need some support from my little problem.
I didn;t find in Romania one persone to know something about this .
So.. i have a car, Renault Clio 2 1.5dCi (year 2007) , 80 bhp, engine type K9K, with Delphi injection. So .. i made some changes on my car from 80bhp to 138 bhp, and now.. i need yours suport for my injection system.
My question : can i change my injector with something similar like Citroen / Peugeot 1.6HDI ori 2.0Hdi ..are some similar..and if your answer is yes ( i hope...to obtain an answer ).. please some information..to know..what i must to order or chage .
I hope that i'll obain your suport and thank you.

Next week i will put some picture with my car.

this person used my name and somehow got my password. I didn't post this message(and I wasn't drunk either..:rasp:). I know it must be confusing, but I was also surprised to read this and to find that someone has my passwordbut I've now changed my password.

the car I have/own/drive is a clio 172.