ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.6 16v help please urgent

clio sport mk1 golf

looking at a x plate 1.6 rsi 16v.lovely car but im confused and would like some advice.

its got split leather seats, think there standard?

its got a tape player? is that standard?

power sunroof?

electric mirrors and windows should be ok

seems strange to me that a car like that has no cd player???

very nice car other than its got 17inch wheels on it. yuck if i get it im gonna get 15 inch mk1 rims i think

as it has a 172 front end.

anyone got one of these cars? please put my mind at rest

oh it has air con too

ta nosh and chloe

This all sounds like the correct spec for the year, I was about to buy a 1.6 Rsi then i heard about the facelift model and brought that instead. (They did come with split leather seats though which made the decision more difficult but I held out and waited for the Mk2).

stu

If its the same spec as the MK2 1.6 16v then 0-60 in 8.5sec and 100 in 23-24sec plus 37+ mpg (Thats what mine does anyway!)

yer pretty nippy litle thing, mine had a tape player and a 6 cd changer under the drivers door did u check that, half leather is the normal , and the 172 front end sounds interesting casue mmine didnt come with that, n e way good luck and keep it rolling on 17s adios

clio sport mk1 golf

cheers guys im gonna look into getting it then

ps tho one thing did bother me, its got liek a net cover which pulls out to kinda hide the unroof inside, but its like got a line down the middle and it looks like its split? you know what i mean? seems stange that its not in one piece but twp pieces.

Ad

MK2 FRS

No thats how its meant to be, in two pieces. Its the same design as the earlier clios. Its not been split even though it looks like it has.

clio sport mk1 golf

looks like its been stanley knifed tho!!! oh well ifs its meant to be fooked up looking i suppose its best left like that!!

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Your best off getting someone on here who has the same car to take a picture of their sunroof blind and compare it with the car your looking at. I cant think why someone would want to cut it down the middle with a knife tho!!

Rick

Yup - I have a Mk2 1600 16V - 0-60 in 8.2 - its for sale - full Elia V6 kit/twin exhausts, V6 foglamps and surrounds, carbon fibre B pillars, fully colour coded, V6 concept 17 inch rims, lowered 30mm with Eibachs, 172 Interior, 280mm front drilled,vented discs and reddot pads, sony active black CD etc etc..................house/baby pending.................£6750 ono oh and lexus lights too! oh and grp N filter and sparco front strut brace + Mk 3 rocker cover (Mk2 came with the sh*tty black one whereas the Mk3 has a lovely big 172 esque silver rocker cover - makes the engine bay alot better!