ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.6 16V Project!

BMW M135i
Yeah that them on the 1.6 and they looked like that after 6 months or so, and the ride was boneshaking kinked the roof around the sunroof on one side! Did look s**t hot dropwise though i'll give them that.

Cheers on the meggy, loving it so far. Haven't missed the 172 yet so can't be that bad :D.

FN2 Type R GT
Your car looks really nice....however a few things which might just finish it off

1) CTR arial - 10 quid but looks much better
2) Philips blue vision bulbs: looks much nicer than the normal ones as they give a whiter/bluey colour

Other than that looks really good.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique 05
Love the car matey. The white bullets make a big difference. And just looking at the non colour coded bump strips on my black clio, I didn't think colour coding was necessary, but when I see the difference yours made Im getting that done for sure!

mk4 golf gttdi180
steve if you look a photos of myne i have a standrd clio ariel but small if your at fcs i can make you one if youd like let me no so i can bring me tools

1.6 16v
Well done the rear arches today!

P6170022.jpg

P6170023.jpg

P6170025.jpg

P6170026.jpg

P6170027.jpg

P6170028.jpg

All clean now! :)

P6170033.jpg

P6170034.jpg

P6170037.jpg

P6170038.jpg

Comments welcome :)

Steve

mk4 golf gttdi180
steve if you look a photos of myne i have a standrd clio ariel but small if your at fcs i can make you one if youd like let me no so i can bring me tools

Iam interested :) How do you do it? and what do you do to it?

Steve

well i might be on the top 25 stand so might not be able to be in clio stand:dapprove: but if i see you il come and show u i use the original and take it apart then cut it down

1.6 16v
Painted the Calipers today, Front and Rear! Decided to go with black.

The Rear:

P6190028.jpg

P6190030.jpg

P6190031.jpg

The Front:

P6190033.jpg

P6190035.jpg

P6190039.jpg

P6190037.jpg

The car drying lol, Still needs a wash, cant paint and use water at same time you see :) FCS sticker on too. :)

P6190040.jpg

Cheers for Reading.....

Steve

1.6 16v
Washed, waxxd (paintwork and wheels) hovered, all windows cleaned, Ready for FCS08 on Sunday!

P6200033.jpg

1 photo for now because doing the washing and waxing again tomorrow ;)

Steve

mk4 golf gttdi180
not keen on the meggy splitter:dapprove: bit common

How Rude lol

Its because everyone keeps buying them on here, i was one of the first to get one! :)

You decided which stand your going on yet?

Steve
well when i cdetailed me clio i saw a scratch on the rear quarter so dont no weahter it will be worth going on the stand but ill se on the day .might end up being the clio stand .

we can try and get them nxt to each other .if you want

1.6 16v
How Rude lol

Its because everyone keeps buying them on here, i was one of the first to get one! :)

You decided which stand your going on yet?

Steve
well when i cdetailed me clio i saw a scratch on the rear quarter so dont no weahter it will be worth going on the stand but ill se on the day .might end up being the clio stand .

we can try and get them nxt to each other .if you want

Yeah we can try if you go on the CS stand.#

Dont worry about a scratch on the rear quarter, i still have a crack in my front passenger side wing :( Still not got it replaced because no ones got a black second hand wing :(

Steve

mk4 golf gttdi180
wel trying to see about convoying fown with lee and rage etc maybe get ther for like 630-7 you could come up to burton and ill meet you then you can convoy with us

mk4 golf gttdi180
im not meeting anyone in burton but can meet you so you could convoy down with us from cannock .could meet you at like morrisons or where you want?

1.6 16v
Ha eagle eyes lol. Looks better for it, nice little touch.

Cheers pal, I just thought while i had the paint out why not, I think it looks better too,

I have managed to get it washed and partly waxxd today in 20mins when the rain stopped, :( Good job i spent 5 hours on it yday and been doing bits all week.

Steve

BMW M135i
I've managed to wash the meggy and got a coat of egp and some carnuba on it but rain will most likely have ruined it by tomorrow I imagine :dapprove:. Will definetly be coming for a look tomorrow! Its looking real well