ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.6 rsi...

renault clio 1.6 rsi
only intend to do a few things to her atm but bigger plans once i start getting some decent money lol.

i will get some pictures up at the weekend

got plans for the weekend so the first pics should be before and after

TO DO:(weekend)
fit air filter
fit new exhaust
spray black side strips and mirrors
(soon)
engine remap
front and rear strut brace
capets out(advice needed for this)
tar mats out (advice needed for this)
spoiler
new brake discs(drilled/grooved and pads)
new alloys

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
why are you taking out the carpets and tar mats? :S

You stripping it competly?

renault clio 1.6 rsi
thinkin about it yeah and the mk3 ph3 dynamique i had broke and turned out to be a pre cat d so i traded it in for a 1.6 rsi

renault clio 1.6 rsi
so what i have now is mk2 ph1 then lol and had mk2 ph2 rite
yeah and it broke and got a new one ok

so easily confused
lol

renault clio 1.6 rsi
...also where will i get something to remove the tar from under the carpets etc and is it easy
also wondering bout if takin the carpet and stuff out will make any difference and wot is the likely hood that it is rusted to f**k under the carpets ?
details people

thnx

Doubt it will be rusted under the carpets, Should be primered or some grey paint normally.

Tar will come off with a lot of hard work. A heat gun and a scraper will be needed.

Then white spirit to get the rest off.

renault clio 1.6 rsi
ok cheers next question where will i get one of those nets to cover my spare intead of that stupid bit of plastic

AK

M240i
Looks on e-bay or in the for sale section in here.. Will need to become a paid member to look in the for sale section tho iirc.

renault clio 1.6 rsi
new exhaust came today
just gotta fit to the car when i get her back

Photo0082.jpg

Photo0083.jpg

opinions people

i think it will lokk ok once on the car

renault clio 1.6 rsi
ppl liking or not liking this exhaust ?
people are viewing the thread and not sayin anythin
wondering if ppl like it as much as i do
should look better on the car of course :D

Charged Superleggera
yeh i like it mate. just as long as you get it flush with teh bumper and not hanging down. shoudl sound good too :)

renault clio 1.6 rsi
i hope so lol i forgot to ask the seller if it made a good sound
if it does i will try and post a vid of it and the filter lol
should be by the bgeining of next week

renault clio 1.6 rsi
want to know if people think i should spray the handles if i am sprayin them black things along the side and if i should also do the black parts on my front and rear bumpers if i have enough spray left ?
thnx

clio 1.6 rsi
haha kriskat i got a 1.6 rsi to and tht exhaust looks like the 1 i was going to get but then decided agaisnt it for now, but as u got it ul b able to tell us wht its like with it, what colour is yours?

renault clio 1.6 rsi
want to know if people think i should spray the handles if i am sprayin them black things along the side and if i should also do the black parts on my front and rear bumpers if i have enough spray left ?
thnx

also need to know why my roff makes a kinda rattling sound if i slam the door ?

cheers

renault clio 1.6 rsi
cool mite have to have our own mini meet lol
also in previous thread i meant why does the roof rattle

?
My roof also rattles slightly near sunroof. Use to be a fix for the manual sunroofs but no idea on these electric jobbies!

clio 1.6 rsi
yea its tht stupid lil plastic bit, i just fold a bit of paper under it like a receipt and tht works for me haha until u open it and 4get bout it

renault clio 1.6 rsi
my roof still rattles even if the sun shield is closed doesnt make much dif. tbh it sonds like its comin from further back

renault clio 1.6 rsi
i know tht but wtf for theres no mention of anythin like tht in here
he must be crazy or some s**t lol

renault clio 1.6 rsi
well i should get the car back today or tomoro so i should be able to start work on it
only planning the spray jobs and exhaust and back box this weekend everything else is on hold till i get some money