ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*1.8 16v -> 2.0 16v Advice Req asap!!*

i think im goin to get a 172 conversion and super charge it.......

LMAO!! how i would love to do that to kick both your ar5es!!! hehehe

lol!!! been offered two hehe!!

could have twin engine clio!! wohoooo!!

how much you selling yours for then? dan said i should but how the fnck would i pay the insurance mines £800 now with all mods declared!!!

Sadly not Vix as i sold mine alittle while back. With so many champion wins under its belt i had people in a long que asking after it.

Being serious tho - its an an ideal convertion for anyone with 1.4 or a fcuked 1.8 / cambelt damaged engine. I dont think youll have any issues selling it m8.

lol!! jamie i meant your 2ltr engine heheheh!!! :D

you knwo you want to.......;)!!

he still hasnt told me a price i will take my business elsewhere in a min glenn!!!! lol

too manly?! yeah right i would like to have a go to prove you wrong!!

hehe well see

ah thanks jamie but i still havent met you properly yet cos your too scared lol!!! ;)

i wasnt scared little miss... i was sulking cuz you had promised me a snake charmer but didnt deliver the goods! Women are all talk these days! ;)

LMAO!! oh im sorry lol!

i think we are gonna get told off for spammin in a min!! lol

not that i do spam just you lot tut tut!! ;)

Look your email has been delayed because someone else (naming no names!) was moaning that i hadnt replied to em promptly enough so im writing one to them first!!

Quote comin atcha soooooooooooon!! ;) ..............