ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.8 16V clio juddering??

Clio16v,205Mi16
Hi I've just bought a clio 16v, and loving it, but the car has an intermittent fault, the car will randomly judder/kangroo. It's happening mostly on light throttle but has happned once at full throttle.

I've swapped cap and arm, leads and plugs as I've been told these are often worth changing. The next thing on my list was to swap the coil for a new one. But have been told it's likely to be the throttle sensor lossing the signal and the car thinking the throttle is shut and going in to cut off.

I checked the sensor for linearity of resitance which was ok, but can't really test it on the move

Can anyone offer some advice on other possible things causing this fault or how to go about discounting them as the offender.

James:)

Clio16v,205Mi16
seems to be more when it's warm and especially between 2-3k wether it's becuase i spend more time in those revs I don't know though.