ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1 Day to go

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

:)

Im getting exited now,going to the bank in a minute to get the bankers draft signed and then im just waiting until 10 a.m tommorow for renault wolves to give me my car

Yipeeeee:D

ian

Same here buddy! counting down the hours! Picking mine up from Walker Renault (Stourbridge) at 10.00 am. Ill be like a 5 year old on Christmas Eve tonight! :D BRING IT ON!!!

106 GTi

8 am I pick mine up. Saw it on Friday too when I dropped the cover note in! Black Gold and cup packs, not slept for days lol.... 4 days off work to enjoy it too.

Ziel Nurburgring

4 daysin which to cover 625miles, not a problem. The hardest 625 miles youll ever do, its SO tempting to nail it and leave the loud pedal down once you hit 5k and you get that surge.

Some of us have to wait just a little longer, so PLEASE post some pics - particularly the black gold with cup pack - to tide me over till mine gets here next week

D

106 GTi

Was a great feeling leaving work today at 5 knowing a week off and the 182 to collect in the morning. Shame the weather forecast looks poo :(

Dudes you are so lucky. I remember that day when I got my 182! Youre unlucky though, in that your car will feel a LOT better after youve run her in a while :D I ran mine in hard, but shes just starting to come alive after 1800 miles.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

I think it will take a while to get that many miles as mine will be mostly dry use only

Im planning on keeping this one like my old RS1800 fiesta from many moons ago

ian

Now ive said this there will be a monsoon outside renault wolves tommorow

[Edited by ian 182 on 28 February 2005 at 7:49pm]

I cant wait anymore! Im cracking up! thinking of things to do just to past some time! I feel like a little kid on christmas eve!!!

I know that feeling man! It is worth the wait. After few weeks the car will feel even better too. Mainly cos youll get used to it, but also because it will losen up

i know how you boys feel, i pick my car up tommorrow at 10ish, my LCR, i flew up to manchester yesterday, live in london, least itll be 200 miles closer to bein run in when i get home!! cant wait thou, think im gonna try and have an early night!

matt

Coming up to midnight now...

Just curious to see if any of those getting new cars tomorrow are still up and climbing the walls

MWAHAHAHAHA!

SUFFER!!!!!!!

...but seriously, i feel for you bud.

Im only just beginning to experience what you are going through

well to everyone getting their brand spankers tomorrow, i hope the weather clears a bit for you, and keep one eye on the rear view - im just a week behind

106 GTi

Hope everyones collections go smoothly, damp out here but not raioning at the mo. Off to fetch mine now.

106 GTi

Back home breifly picking up some bits and back off outin her, its raining but im still happy.

Clio v6

Yes please hurry up and get back to us. Stop driving around in it else youll find all the hidden faults too soon.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Bloody brilliant is all i can say

Well pleased and the colour is everything i wanted .

I am a very happy boy and am now going back out with my camera to drive somewhere nice and take a couple of pics

:D:D:D

ian

106 GTi

I never managed to clock up many miles as it annoyed me I was driving around in the rain. Had 9 miles on the clock now has 30. Stopped raining after lunch so I decided to wash it and tuck it away.

Previous to this my new car looked well used, and it had looked so nice in the valet bay. Looks good again now, but its raining agian now..... Lucky after taking some pics the garage is wher she is. Will get them off the camera now, hope they came out ok.

Overall impressions, everything looks good and it drives well. Some minor swirls in the paint in the sun. There was a blob off yellow paint on the drivers side sill/skirt I needed to polish off. Both the head lamps are misty at the bottom? Should the drivers window be one touch? Mine isnt?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

my window is one touch and the paint is perfect.Went round it for 10 mins at the garage.Im still to take some pics but my clock was on 12 miles and now its on 40:eek:

Best put it away before im tempted again...lol

ian

307 hdi (powered by derv)

subliminaljay, are you based in stourbridge? Im down the road in Kidderminster.

I know it will take u a while to reply as u will be out driving.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

so where are the pics? you new guys who got the 182s today should really create a media thread for the new owners! im all jealous now...

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

well indeed, but mybe nice for new owners to show off thier pride and joys... plus i never get bored of seeing a 182!:D

Quote: Originally posted by clioman on 01 March 2005
subliminaljay, are you based in stourbridge? Im down the road in Kidderminster. I know it will take u a while to reply as u will be out driving.

Sorry for replying late but like you say above! Been potting about in it today up to 113 miles now. Got to the showroom at 10.00 ready for pick up, the dealer said itll be 15-20 mins due to fitting the front splitter (few at least Ive got one!) Everything went sweet well chuffed with the car, Racing Blue + stripes with both cup packs and multi CD.

I took some pics when I got home but will download and post tomorrow.

P.S. Im based in Netherton, other side of Merry Hill.

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Loved reading the posts on this thread.Great to see the excitement.I have had mine a year in a week or so and still get a buzz from driving it and looking at it.I only use mine on days off if the weather is good :oops:,sometimes i dont even use it then,but when i do its like getting in a new car every time.

Enjoy your car to all these who have/are picking up new ones :)