ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1 year + a small budget

Static Low
Alrite guys. Apoligies for the picture sizes being all over the place but it shouldnt matter. Just thought id find some old pics and compare them with similar pics of how the car stands now.

Im making a wheel change for the winter because i cant be arsed keeping on top of them like i did last year!! Pics will be up when i fit them.

Anyway, thanks for looking champs

:)

beast2-1.jpg

scotmod.jpg

baby20-1.jpg

02.jpg

baby15.jpg

minesatsm4.jpg

ibiza cupra
dont be a woman and keep the white ones on lol. just give `em a good few coats of of wax when youve cleaned them and they will be fine.
car looks stunning by the way

Static Low
Aw they have plentty of coats as it is mate.

But i fancy a wee change aswell i suppose. Will be getting re-powdered for next spring though :D

Thanks for the comments guys :)

BG 182 FF
has come along way m8, like the last pic the white mirror covers suit it really well too :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
always liked your car bud some nice wheels would be sweet on it, Work equip wheels would suite it down to the ground imo garentee no one will agree but mehh!

Static Low
Thanks guys :)

Winter wheels are being kept quiet..

Just got standard plates now & yep the spoiler was colour coded as standard :approve:

Bifcaids - can i see the wheels ?? Thanks champ

Static Low
Oh i do like them !

Im very into euro by the way, the reason my car is on its hole is because of the euro scene and all those volkswagens i kept seeing in magizines!!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
they aint what people call euro wheels but you must have the same view as me if they look "bangin" there good enough id love a set

(Wheel toffs dont look*** you can get rota's that are copies for proberly half the price look just as good)