ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

100+ Clios Now booked in

Hi there

update from the office just arrived, we have 100+ clios booked in from the club and the numbers are climbing every single day.

book online at http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop and use the club drop down and quote:- Cliosport

VIP Upgrades still available as we extended the size of the lounge booked. It's only another £10.

Cliosport have dominated VIP upgrades again.

Cheers
Mark

best to arrive between 0700 and 0900 as clubs want their stands arranged first thing

There are more entry gates this year so hopefully it will be a smooth process.

Cheers

Clisoport is more than likely going to be biggest exhibiting club. Sax-P are not far behind just now.

106 Owners club are up there also.

Last edited:
  Clio MK 4
My first time at FCS so I'm bit unsure what happens really. I have 3 other people coming with me in my car. Are other people coming with others? What time is best for me to get there?

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I'll be aiming to get there for 7-7:30am. Staying nearby also.

I'm a bit broken at the moment so I'm bringing for fold out chair and basically just sitting down all day :D

Dan

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I've got to be in earlier, Cars on the Yozzasport stand! Gonna be hungover to fook!

Marquee we have.

BBQ is difficult as many traders have paid lots of money to be at the show, theres also the insurance side of things to consider.

We cant have an official BBQ, but if someone was to bring their own and maybe cook a few burgers/sausages for themselves and not charge people, then I dont see the harm :)

Its a buffet I think

Its is NOT a buffet, if it was a buffet, we'd have sold it as such as charged £25+ for upgrade (0ver ticket price). we have never said meals/food/buffet would be supplied.

The same lounge is £150 at the BTCC.

Snacks are biscuits, crisps, nuts etc and its packets not bowls.

Keen to clear that up.

Just been advised by Flux they are doing a special line of freebies in the VIP lounge.

Last edited:
Ohh its getting exciting..had to send a cheque of last week..so still waiting for my tickets.
How long after you recieve a cheque do you cash it???

Iv yet to get my tickets, going to get them this week. Just getting standard tickets. Have i still got time, for the car to be on the stand??

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Marquee we have.

BBQ is difficult as many traders have paid lots of money to be at the show, theres also the insurance side of things to consider.
there was a BBQ there last year, I was afraid of the flames ;)

Mk1 Maxim Sport
can get portable barbeques from morrisons for cheap. if everyone brought one of them then doubt theyd say owt lol.

As far as im concerned, im not travelling all the way there to think about food when theres a mint show going on.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
How will we all be parking? Just everyone in lines, or like, all the 172s together and sorted by colour, all the R27s together by colour, all the 182s together by colour etc etc - Cos I reckon that would look dead cool hehe :) Although might be a nightmare to sort :D

M

mini-valver

Last year it was just as you arrive, park next to the one before you. It would be far to much of a hold up to the rest of the queue to organise some special formation!