ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

106 GTi in a muddy horror !

106 GTi
I don't drive my cars hey Paul ?

I await pics of yours like this ...

A few days away in Devon and Cornwall - worth it though

106_1.jpg

106_2.jpg

Easily fixed ...

106_3.jpg

Done ...

106_4.jpg

106_5.jpg

Just the wheels to do now !

106 GTi
Busted !

I wish it was I could have had the morning sleeping rather than cleaning off Devon's & Cornwall's Finest !

Si

RS Clio 172
still looks mint. looks like you've driven down one muddy road just so you could put this thread up. lol

106 GTi
still looks mint. looks like you've driven down one muddy road just so you could put this thread up. lol

lol - 350 miles worth - was a variety of Devon and Cornwalls muddy roads, getting back home from Holiday yesterday - would have been clean as a whistle if it had not rained !

That was the result of me avoiding the worst bits if I could :eek:

106 GTi
Is this a gap car? looks Tidy but plain!

Nope it's a keeper, no more plain than the 182 was ? Have a plan of a few subtle mods, got a set of wheels, just need to lower it, stainless, cams, remap etc.

106 GTi
Bonnet's open :p
Just a quick wash or was there any wax etc involved?

Yeah, have to wash under there as well lol !

Nothing more than a wash and dry. Was well waxed already.

2 inch pugsport Rich?

Undecided as yet - It will be Pugsport - Both the racecars have 2 inch but I think they look a touch small but don't know if the 3 inch will be the opposite and look too big ? Don't want to buy one and then think that so may go for the 2 inch as it is a known quantity to me ?

Si

RS Clio 172
i went through the exact same decision. so so so glad i got the 2 tho. better fit, better sound. not so boomy.

106 GTi
Ta - christ the 2 inch ones don't fit that well - dread to think what the 3 is like then ... Think you have helped me make my mind up on that then !

Si

RS Clio 172
mine fitted perfectly!! all the 3 inch ones i've seen have to be fitted with the backbox wonky which i think looks a bit ghey...

M

mini-valver

2" Pugsport fella, the 3" doesn't look right wth the bumper!!

Treen, I love your smutty side.... x

106 GTi
Mauritius Blue for me - I thought it was China till I got it home !

Yeap - I have not had a car that dirty for about 10 years ....

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Mauritius Blue for me - I thought it was China till I got it home !

Yeap - I have not had a car that dirty for about 10 years ....

Lol, do u ever do anythin other than clean your cars?

Wax on......Wax off!!