ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

11 Car Drag Race...

Swift Sport
I haven't seen this before, apologies if it's a repost!

Regardless of the result I'd probably have the Z06, evil car.

Last edited by a moderator:
  PH1 iceburg
Quality GTR is a weapon, especially when you look at the cost of one compared to the cost of what it beat

Swift Sport
Maybe they should have used the ZR1 instead of the Z06...

Last edited by a moderator:
  Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Despite hating Ferrari, I'd personally have the 458, for obvious reasons.

But the GTR is such a f**king tool!!

Swift Sport
As much fun as it is to these these cars go head-to-head, when it comes to choosing one I wouldn't let the results influence my decision. The chances of being shown a clean pair of heels when you own a supercar are pretty slim.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
SLS AMG for me - bit of a poor test for the cars though as some of those drivers clearly didnt get a good start off the line!

Turbos.
Poor old Lotus, lol.

GTR is so impressive, but that is the updated, more expensive model, right? To beat an 458 is great though. Again, makes the LFA look so expensive...as much as i love them.

Has always been the GT-R for me devistating machine and im suprised it came first, just makes me love it more :)

R8 GT for me. Still love the car to look at and that's 33% of the battle (33% power, 33% handling).

I wouldn't really consider the GTR a 'super car' in the traditional way, but it certainly goes like one!

Tough choice, but the LFA is pretty tempting ;)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Im a sucker for that green and yellow badge so I'd still love that Evora......and I've seen how good they are on a track.

I also crave a 1M. Alot.

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Great Video, can't help but be impressed by the GTR and the 1M for not being completely embarrassed by some bigger machinery.

For me I would have the GT3 RS all day long.