ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

12 months FREE line rental on a 12 month contract - what's the catch?

1.6 Si
Revels106 said:
Theyre not 12months free on 12month contracts, its usually 18!
My eyes do not deceive me - have you checked the link? 12 months free line rental on a 12 month contract as I said!

Limowreck said:
My eyes do not deceive me - have you checked the link? 12 months free line rental on a 12 month contract as I said!

Just checked, but I think you pay it and then they give you the cheque back I guess. Which is going to take ages! Couldnt find the phone I wanted on there tho!

Perhaps there is some stupid terms and conditions of the cash back I clicked one of the links to buy and it started going on about 10 months free! Seems suspect to me.

1.6 Si
I might have to give them a ring, there are a few outlets doing this offer -can't get my head around how they make money from it?
I'll have to pay line rental up front, but its effectively a free phone, calls & texts for a year when I get the cashback!

Gotta be too good to be true right?

1.6 Si
Clearly says 750i - 12 months free line rental on a 12 month contract?

Attachments

• s750.jpg
    s750.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 60

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
u have to send ur bills off to get the money back every 3/4 months, so u still have to pay each month

1.6 Si
Yep fair enough if you don't have the money to do it and can't be hassled with all of the paperwork but its an amazing offer if you can afford to wait for the cashbacks.

R35 GTR
I bet the cash will be credited to your account so you have to make £360 worth of calls to get it back I doubt it will be handed back as cash or cheque.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I'm on a cashback offer at the minute with e2save .I just send back my 4th , 8th and 12th months bill and get a cheque back . Never had a problem getting my money back .

1.6 Si
MRBILLYUK said:
I'm on a cashback offer at the minute with e2save .I just send back my 4th , 8th and 12th months bill and get a cheque back . Never had a problem getting my money back .
Are you on this 12/12 kind of a deal as above?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Ads_172 said:
Most people probably forget to send off their bills in time...

Thats what the company hopes , imagine how much money they save with people forgetting to send it off in time . I never forgot ;)