ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

12 years of driving, the inevitable.

172 cup
12 years of driving and I have never been in any sort of accident. Tried to parallel park between two SUVs. I didn't notice the pole....:(
bad2.jpg

bad1.jpg

After crying on the inside I decided to do something productive:

sticker.jpg

Sticker was put on today.

So...anyone want to recommend me a good bodyshop in Essex, specifically Basildon, Chelmsford, Billericay area?

182FF
I feel for you. 1st time i parrallel parked since my driving test (5 years ago) and i kerbed my front passenger wheel :(

not as serious i know but still got abit emotional

"Navy" N17 TWO
That's worse than what I done last summer - backed into a concrete pillar (you know the ones that hold up the next floor in a multi-story) :eek:

Came out with a tiny scratch but the bumper needed sprayed anyway so it didn't bother me much lol

It's A Reno
Bad news matey, but not bad for 12 years driving and could have been a lot worse.

Megane RS 250
9 years and I never crashed...well apart that time with the s2000...and that other one with the mini and the bike...and the last time with the clio...ehm

I guess you're very lucky or a very good driver!!

172 cup
Sorry to put you in an even worse mood, but you've fudged the sticker up too;)

Note to all, do not try to put "inside" stickers on a very cold morning. I even taped a ruler on the outside since the top brake light is approx 30.5 cm. There was meant to be 4.5cm from the edge of the taped ruler, but with cold hands, and the actual sticker being "frozen" it was a pain, I even had to manual put some letters on because they just were not sticking. :(

M2 Competition
Sticker is pissed. Most of those marks will come out until you get it sorted mate. Ive found wd40 and a bit of elbow grease will work. Or t-cut (you'll get it sprayed eventually anyways)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I know a very good place but the other side of the river in lewisham, Its my best mates uncles place, and he does a lot of classic cars etc, I'll get you the number if you want it mate?

P.s coming from where you do, you're not the cup my mate keeps seeing around are you? (He's got a gold 106gti on black multispokes)