ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

133k and looking good lol

53 Clio's & counting
same with mine, i 'should' be hitting around 136/137k by now, but have had use of other vehicles lately, though as from end of this week she will be back into full time use :)

And i cant wait, iv not driven her in nearly 2 weeks,i need a ph1 hit lol

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
same with mine, i 'should' be hitting around 136/137k by now, but have had use of other vehicles lately, though as from end of this week she will be back into full time use :)

And i cant wait, iv not driven her in nearly 2 weeks,i need a ph1 hit lol

I tend to drive my Hilux (Daily driver) around more then the 172, even more so now the winter is here.

I have to take the old girl out for a b-road blast at least once a wk though :)

53 Clio's & counting
Hmm, ok il let you off for now........;)

Thing is iv got that sad that i genuinly dont wanna get it out the garage as i dont want it getting dirty :eek:

53 Clio's & counting
was waiting for that one ;)

She will get a good run out this weekend i expect, see if i can get some better pics :D

Need new tyres though, only got 3000 miles out these pair of fronts...

53 Clio's & counting
Yeah, iv been doing a few different car events lately, last one i came 3rd, against a load of scoobys and evo's, but my tyres took the brunt of it lol

Never above 25mpg
Ah right, not very good then mate? (thank you btw :) )

And thank you to everyone for the kind words, its nice to see the old girl is liked! :eek:

Nah, he redid my turbines but he just shot blasts and powdercoats. No proper prep work is done to refurb the alloys. He told me two weeks but it looks like two days hes spent on them.

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Looks bang tidy mate, Black is defo the 2nd best colout goin for the ph1 :)

Not the exhaust choice I would personally go for but it looks well.

53 Clio's & counting
I didnt go out and choose it matey, i had to as my std on broke and it was the only one i could get next day lol

although its not the best looker, it sounds lovely

197 ff albi
I NEED A DETAIL, on another note that looks Fantastic and i hope mine will look that good at that mileage altho im nt sure il own it when it gets to that much, well done mate

Iceberg Ph1
Loving the car Russ, looks in mint condition for that mileage, I guess its just all down to TLC end of the day! Ph1's FTW!

53 Clio's & counting
Its because its a Ph1, everyone knows Ph1's are the best/fastest/most reliable etc etc so on and so forth ;)

People are too afriad of mileages, seriously if its looked after it will last :)

My 172 did 204,000, the only reason it died, was I forgot to get the aux belt changed, and it snapped and wrapped itself round the cambelt.:mad:
As you say, will last if maintained well.