ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

133mph

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
FLOL !!

I love the way that the steering wheel appears to be there only for something to hold on to between gear changes and absolutely nothing to do with the direction of travel :lolup:

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
David Coulthard once said these were the scariest things he has ever driven! lol

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Sh*tting Hell, warp speed!!! :eek:
If they go any faster they'll travel forwards in time. :S

My eyes couldn't keep up with the track, that's got to be instant death if you f*ck that up,
they must be wired on adrenaline driving those mental things.

McGherkin

Macca fan boiiiii
ClioSport Club Member
Superkarts have always been nuckin' futs. Wouldn't want to have a crash though...

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
That's because they go so bloody fast you can't actually see them,
a bit like the Higgs Boson particle, we know they exist, we just can't see them.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
They race alot of the big tracks around the world. Valentino Rossi has raced one at Laguna Seca! Sod going down the corkscrew in a go kart lol

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27

Some Performance info for you all to digest!!!

Powered by a 2-stroke 250 cc engine producing 95 hp (71 kW) for an overall weight including the driver of 215 kilograms, Superkarts have a power/weight ratio of 440 hp/tonne (330 W/kg)(c.5 lbs/hp). Superkarts can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in less than 3 seconds with a top speed of 155 mph (250 km/h).[SUP][8][/SUP] Their low weight and good downforce make for excellent cornering[SUP][9][/SUP] and braking abilities.[SUP][10][/SUP] A Superkart is capable of braking from 100 mph (160 km/h) to standstill in around 2 seconds, and taking corners at nearly 3 g (30 m/s²).[SUP][11][/SUP]

At some circuits, Superkarts are the outright lap-record holders,[SUP][12][/SUP] at others they run at around Formula 3 lap times

You can pick one of these monsters up with full spares package ready to race for just 5k!!

Changes to often
they dont come as crazy as the sidecar racers, theses guys are just mental!

Last edited by a moderator:

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
I used to watch the gearbox classes at Kimbolten when I raced karts, the 0-60 was the best part about them!

Apart from the top championship level stuff they tend to be have quite a few larger males competing in them though ha! Those who were too heavy for the direct drive stuff!