ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15" Red Oz F1's Vs 16" Silver Oz Superleggera's

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I bought the Leggera's a couple of weeks ago, but changed my mind and agreed to sell them to a mate. This afternoon he told me he could no longer afford them, so I thought I would slap them on. I now don't know which I prefer, even thinking about getting the Leggera's powdercoated black?

Or should I stick with red F1's, opinions welcome.

Ed

6-9.jpg

Vs

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

Ph1 172.
I prefer the F1's, but would be interested in seeing a shop of the car with black superleggeras.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Ridiculous aren't they? Red ultra's and flog the f1's. Be plenty of takers!

b/g 182, meg tourer
yep leggeras are very light. wonder why i have them???

i love the red f1's mate. they look great!

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Ridiculous aren't they? Red ultra's and flog the f1's. Be plenty of takers!

Yeh, the F1's are light but even though they are bigger the Leg's felt noticably lighter.

I'll have to have a think about it, I quite like the tyre prices of 15's though.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
leggeras, but then im biased <-----;)

seriously tho they are probably lighter than the f1's ( they weigh 6.1kg each in 16's, i bet them f1's weigh at least 7kg on 15's..) plus running a 45 profile will be the same size as teh 15's with 195/50:)

Clio 172 RS2
The Superleggera's, offcourse they're lighter then the F1's.
Hence the moniker 'Superleggera' = Superlight in Italian. ;)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Red Leggera's ;)

In all honestly I really do like the f1's more.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Red F1's looks way much better. Be different and keep the F1's!

Edit - lol nice chop of my car ^^^^

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Red F1's looks way much better. Be different and keep the F1's!

Edit - lol nice chop of my car ^^^^

I am going to keep the F1's for the time being I think. They just get a lot of looks, probably for the wrong reasons.

I did the photoshop when I tried to sell the F1's after I got them powdercoated, only pic I could find of a silver ph2 on F1's. Have you still got it on F1's, looked really good!

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
I am going to keep the F1's for the time being I think. They just get a lot of looks, probably for the wrong reasons.

I did the photoshop when I tried to sell the F1's after I got them powdercoated, only pic I could find of a silver ph2 on F1's. Have you still got it on F1's, looked really good!

Yeah I've still got them, not on the car at the moment. Have a look in project thread section just updated it with the wheels back from the refurbers!

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Yeah I've still got them, not on the car at the moment. Have a look in project thread section just updated it with the wheels back from the refurbers!

Liking them in orange!!