ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15" Storm Clio rims... Sell or use? advice needed!

A

ashy_gtt

Hello chaps,

I bought a set of Clio2 storm alloys with the intention of fitting them to my R5gtt. Anyway unfortunately when I got them home I foud that although they do fit they really need some 8mm spacers to get them to sit right on the car!

Now the dilema I have is do I go for a set of spacers and use them? I have concerns about using on a car that is going to be used in anger on the track. Or do I just sell the wheels on? If so do many people use these alloys on there clio2's? and what would they usually sell for?

Heres a pic of one of the wheels below, 3 are in mint condition and 1 has some slight curbing to the edge, tyres are 195-45-R15 and all have 6 - 7 mm of tread on (Nearly new)

thanks for your help.

Ashy.

A

ashy_gtt

Storms are 6Jx15 CH4-43

Leaving the 182 standard mate... Its a family car, its bad enough on my street with the speedumps without lowering LOL!!

A

ashy_gtt

right had another look at these on the 5 today, they are gona need hubcentric spacers and I can't justify the expense. Anyone know what these wheels should fetch so I can put them up for sale on e-bay?

Cheers chaps!