ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

157mph in a 30mph zone?

HEH only joking..

Just wanted to see what you think of my car? Should I keep it or get another 16v. It's pretty quick and handles nice but trying to get parts for it is a mission. Thinking about lowering it and getting some wheels but still miss the old clio :)

Here is it:

Thoughts? Mockery? Abuse? ... All welcome :)

//Rich

182trophy & Williams
one way to get pple to look at you thread.Daihatsu's are gash, cant even think of one i like.get another clio asap

Just on a slight hill..... err i hope!

It's a daihatsu charade 1.6 gxsi - not many around, you normally see the 1.3i.

Get the GTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTi lol

1.0 turbo. Can be tuned for big power (ish) and 3 pot warble.......

heh.. cu*ts :)

ok ok .. i'll go check autotrader for a 16v near me.. see you in 17 days

Last edited:
yay! 1 out of 18 posts likes the car :) not bad!

slightly concerned about the lean now seeing as i have to drive from exeter to stansted tomorrow... looking forward to that I TELL THEE.

350Z GT
was bout to say 157 in a 30 is crazy... ive once been a passenger in a DB9 doing 135 give or take a few mph in a 30 zone.... anyway not keen on the car... rather have a Clio :)

i'm seeing a pattern .. clio > charade ;)

oh well will do for the rest of the year then i'll be back with a clio

VX220 Turbo
only time it'd do that speed is if it was dropped out of a plane. infact thats probably a good idea would do it a favour.

there's a reason you dont see many about too..

i'm only 12 stone! can't be me.. maybe previous owner ??

anyway for all the daihatsu lovers ....(tumbleweed)....... here is the engine:

i reckon is pretty quick.. not far off the 16v (seriously)