ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15inch or 16inch wheels

hi everyone just wondered if there was any performance increase by having 15 inch wheels rather than 16inch ones with the same 195 tyres??? anyone got any for sale in good nic cheers again

M140i/Orange 182
as vinnnyc said "17's for show" iam not keen on big rims on clios, 16" is just right for them...the lighter the better!

Ph1
Depends if you want it just for looks or want to enjoy driving it.

for trouble free fun driving go 15's. For the show thing and cruising about, 17's

To me 16's look too much like 15's plus the tyres are more expensive

i am thinking of getting some 15 inch rimsas you say tyres are very dear on 16 inch and light 16 inch rims are very expensive!!! anyone got any goods links for sites that do cheap alloy wheels

clio 16v
ive got 17's on mine, and im thinking about changeing, its just tramlining too bad at the moment, worse than it ever did!

cheers guys i am going for 15 inch wheels thanks again with the other mods planned a want a stealth street racer he he he ....thanks again