ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VRS

sum people just dont understand that the total cost of their mods aint gonna add fully to the resale value do they!

think i wud rather spend 15k on a shiny new trophy!!!

BMW 330d :)

Its now worth 5p and a bag of pick n mix with the laughable mods on it!

Truely shocking!

The std cup looks good already so why ruin it by doing like that to it?

MADNESS!!

£6.5k paint job? im sure its a standard renault colour..

£15k ? haha better have £15k of note in the boot..

[Edited by midge on 05 July 2005 at 6:28pm]

edit - only just saw the pic of the back.. still not a £6k paint job though.

133/225/CLS AMG

Seems a bit steep for something that looks, well a bit pants to be honest.

I dont know if anyone has seen the 172 Cup with the airbrushed silver/blue paint job and custom interior. Have been in Max Power etc. I could imaging that being bought for £15k but that actually looks good!! lol

RB 182

Thats one that Im sure has been in something like Max Power hasnt it? Even so, it doesnt make the value shoot up!

haha i flew past this car on the m62 going onto the a1 from leeds last week, its even worse in real life and suprisingly slow. im guessing theres biggers wheels on it or summat dodgy neway. i would not pay 5k for that nevermind 15k

"and has got a lovely amps!"

does anybody else just see a normal run of the mill amp in there doesnt really look like a competition one not even a v12?!?!?!