ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16 Alarm Help

I posted this thread back in Feb but I didnt get all the info I needed so here goes. I still have the original alarm fitted on my 16v and need to know if both keys (the one in the glove box and the one in the flip compartment under the bonnet) need to be turned in a clockwise direction in order for them to be activated? All it says in the manual is "ensure both are in the correct position" then go for a 2 and half hour drive to charge the siren! Ity would seem obvious that you turn them clockwise but I dont trust Renault to be conventional! Thanks

the lock for the siren has white marks on it when you put the key in, these need to line up.

the main key is in the passenger footwell an the corner. if its turned on the light in the roof box will be on when you lock the car with the key fob.