ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16 notes!

Had my tyres delivered on Wednesday from mytyres. Went to the local garage/tyre place yesterday to get them fitted.

They put new valves on, balanced etc......... £16! :eek: He said the price has gone up recently because they now use zinc balancing stripes, and they are £10 a strip?

How much do or have you peeps paid?

£16 for 2.

Then later on, the gaffer was in the chinese when I walked in. Looks like I payed for it! lol

tbh its about right , good really , like some others upto and over 10notes per wheel at some places;)

Golf GTI 1.8T
that aint too bad, I went to my local place where my mate used to work and his brother used to own it and they said £12 a wheel!! :eek:

so phone my mates bro (the previous owner) and hes got a fitter and balancer at his new unit! £30 for all 4, and they hadn't been balanced before lol!

Mk2 Ph1 Renault Clio 1.2
national tyres did mine for £22 all four, but it mightve been cheap coz i had just brought a tyre from them.

BMW Z4 3.0i
Like Makavelli said, find a major tyre/exhaust centre that doesn't officially fit tyres unless they supplied them, and slip the guy £10/15.

172 cup'd extreme
they charge up to £3 for disposal of your old tyre just put them in your boot and dump them in your neighbours garden save yourself a few bob

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
16v_jon said:
they charge up to £3 for disposal of your old tyre just put them in your boot and dump them in your neighbours garden save yourself a few bob

lol...something to keep in the back of your mind

Megane Mk4
Used to pay £12 for 2 tyres at a local garage, but that's only because my sister-in-laws brother worked there. Now I'll just get the nice guys at my wife's work to do it for free! ;)