ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16V Colours

Are some colours more common than others, Black and Green seem to be rare ?? Does this affect price ???

Yeah grey seems to be rare. Ive never seen a cherry red one either, is this simply due to the choice of whoever bought the car from new ?

blue most common 2 shades

the i would say red think there are 3 shades

then grey 2 shades

then black 1 shade

then silver

then white

then green there you go ben greeen is the rarest of all valvers ive seen

however i think colour affect how easier there are to sell on too blue being easiest ad most wanted of all colours

Mines black and you see alot of em in London / Essex that are the same colour.

My Mum had one in what you like british racing green, very nice.

i wouldnt really say that valvers are all that common anyway.

Round my way you hardly see any........

I work at British Aerospace with about 2000 employees and i bet there aint even another one on site.......

Ps mines a Black one.

Dont see that many on the road really and if I could find one with really low milage I would probably buy one - the blue one is still my favourite.

Green must be the rarest colour, I havent come across one yet! Although there doesnt seem to be many 16vs in my area, Ive noticed more black and red ones than other colours, blue is quite common too. Ive seen one or two grey and silver ones, but was shocked when I saw a white 16v in my town, I hadnt seen one other than mine before!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by matbrown on 01 March 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 28 February 2004

i have a spare engine with 69000 on :cool:

Seems more like a bargain everyday!

Mat.

thing is mat my super engine will never break, i think its immortal 122,000 miles now!

350z & 16v Maxi

Quote: Originally posted by Peel on 27 February 2004

i wouldnt really say that valvers are all that common anyway.

Round my way you hardly see any........

I work at British Aerospace with about 2000 employees and i bet there aint even another one on site.......

Ps mines a Black one.

Is that at Prestwick Airport, as i live 2 min from there and Drive a Black Valver

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Theres a silver Valver for sale on Autotrader at the moment with 30k on it N reg.. Female owner from new.