ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v Induction

i want an induction kit for my valver but i dont wanna lose tons of amounts of BHP what is the best 1 recommendations please

viper or a BMC mate. but they aint cheap. i had a viper on mine and it was the business. much better than an open ik. very noticeable difference.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

iv got same as craig. ITG panel filter at min is great in this weather! pipercross is in the garage, great noise but crap in this weather!

BMC in the garage but its going as i need the pennies. already sold btw hehe

the opens do sound better mate. like the guys say the the best set up is a replacement panel filter with a decent cold air feed. in that respect the viper was very good as it got a great feed from behind the front grill.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

just standard airbox on at the min with itg filter inside matey. i can get a pic tomorrow if u want to see it? unless u want to spend a lot of money on a bmc or viper its your best bet

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Can I sneak in and ask wheres the best/cheapest place to get an itg filter from?

:D

Quote: Originally posted by Adams_16v on 24 May 2004

just standard airbox on at the min with itg filter inside matey. i can get a pic tomorrow if u want to see it? unless u want to spend a lot of money on a bmc or viper its your best bet
#

looks like im saving even more tehn lol