ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v Petrol Record

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Just finished a petrol test (thank god), 15quids qorth of 95unleaded @ 77.9p per litre.

I managed 159miles before light flickered on (flat road).

Conditions - No more than *60/70 MPH, changing gear at or below 3500rpm - Car has done 114kmiles

*3 miles at 95/100mph (i was late).

can someone work out the mpg?

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

anyone else know how to convert this?

37.58mpg thats pretty good if its right

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

pretty good mate, mine drinks petrol like a good un, but only cos i cant resist booting it everywhere!

Yup, thats right. Under similar circumstances the 172 gets circa 41mpg. Given that your engine has so many miles on it, its most respectable.

15 quid at 77.9p per litre is 19.255 litres = 4.28 gallons more or less

4.28 gallons = 159miles = 37.15 mpg

cheers myky16, fancy doing my company accounts!!

30 is not so great but i did have some fun along the way, and you cant put a price on that a? :D

I average about 36.349788825036 mpg..

I have a calculator on my website - you put in the how many litres and how many miles and it calculates it..

my rover holds the record when i had it bout 90miles per galloon easily... all i do put a gallon in tank drive to wales break down get towed back LOL thats why the aa hate me now

Clio Williams2

nice plan myky16, do you get towed home for running out of petrol? would make AA more value for money. I try to drive economically but then the car whispers funny things like just a few more revs you know you love the noise.