ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v seat height adjuster

190 BHP Willy 2

I sit with my chair right on the floor but whenever my girlfriend drives it she has to put the seat up. Problem is it goes right to the top but doesnt stay there it comes back down approx half way. Has this happened to anyone else and how did/do you fix it?

Cheers

Scott

190 BHP Willy 2

Its phase 2, n reg and its only on the drivers seat.

Adjusts the height and brings the seat forward too.

Scott

190 BHP Willy 2

Joe

Thats not really an option, she has a 306 cabby so I drive that quite a bit. when its nice and sunny :cool:

I offered to buy her a booster seat, what with her only being 53" I got a slap for my troubles. lol

Jamesc2

I can just see my bonnet but forget the temp or petrol gauge.

I wonder if people question how old the driver is if they cant see nothing more than a head and a pair of shoulders.

Quality for when the g/f leans over tho ;)........... when shes tired..... Ahem!!

Scott

My girlfriend (Jayne) is 5 foot nowt, and I cannot even get INTO the car after she has driven it lol !.:oops:

Might be worth remving the seat and checking the mechanism as its probably either a weak retrun spring or a worn ratchet tooth.

Joe.

190 BHP Willy 2

Cheers, was gonna take the seat out this weekend and have a look anyway.

Dont you just love short women Joe. can throw them about with ease if you know what I mean ;) :oops:

Scott