ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17 inch wheels on a ph1 172

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Just a quick question for those of you running 17 inches, is there any mods needed to put these on a ph1 172. Mine is lowered 30mm on konis?

Cheers

GOLF GT TDI
i know mine aint a 172 but i got 17" wheels on mine with about a 65mm drop on the front and 50mm on the rear slight rub on the front wheels on full lock but nothing to worry about :)

Stu_c said:
i know mine aint a 172 but i got 17" wheels on mine with about a 65mm drop on the front and 50mm on the rear slight rub on the front wheels on full lock but nothing to worry about :)

same here, but a 60mm drop all round and a slight rub on full lock, thats with 205's

GOLF GT TDI
205, 40 17's by n e chance? i think mine is that low might be lower as i got height adjustables not sure on the overall height :)

yep, spot on, i have fitted 5mm spacers to the front wheels this evening to see if it helps clearance but not driven yet, will let you know if it works tho, the scuffing noise tends to be embarasing in car parks! lol!

A number of clios
^^ yep turning circle is rubbish lol but car looks sweet on 17" so it doesnt bother me to much