ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17" KEI Racing Force 10 Wheels on my 182?!

RB 182
Clio 182 with standard 16" wheels

5645228a1672737262b326009632l.gif

Clio 182 with Photoshopped 17" Kei Racing Force 10's....

MeekRacingClio182with17KEIRacingFor.gif

Now the question is... Do they look good with 17"s? I dont want the car too look too rude boy chavvy style but they look quality on the KTR website!!! Also, would an 8 spoke look better than 10 spoke?! Kei do both 8 and 10's... Or do you chaps think something else, I can get them for £475 including Lexani v tread tyres (205/40/17 86W)

Pics below of the 8 and 10 spoke Kei's and another 6 spoke version.

5b_1_b.gif

7f_1.gif

a0_1.gif

I'm not a fan tbh mate, think i prefer the originals, but they would maybe look better in the flesh

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My mate has a coilovered liquid yellow 182 on force 10's in 17's, looks the absolute dogs b****cks!!

RB 182
Yeah looks mint in that colour as the same on KTR site. Wasn't sure if it could be pulled off on my black one tho?!

Last edited:

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
the one on the KTR website is his car. It'll look just as good in black mate!

RB 182
lol, what are the chances :D Gonna get my liquid yellow spray-can out now and re-colour my car!

Is that a good price i found them for? The KTR ones are £400 odd but withour tyres.... This one is fully fitted, ballanced and delivered to my door for £475..