ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 12000 service

cool, cheapest i could get was £135 but the only week i could have a lone car was when i was on holiday! so tried gt yarmouth renault dealer! £98 with a free lone car!!! result!!! thats £95 cheaper than cross roads renault in abingdon oxfordshire!!!

Just had my 12000 mile service done at Abercromby Renault in Edinburgh. Everything went fine the car hadnt been thrashed (only just over a mile driven) everything had been done and was charged the very reasonable sum of £104.32! so for anyone in the Edinburgh area give them a go if you need a service I was a bit worried at first but all fine.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Well done Towser, that is where I take my car and I have found them to be excellent. One of the guys there told me that they arent allowed to drive customers cars unless it is absolutely necessary.