ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 16' 5-spokes on a 182??

Puma 1.7 16v
Hi,

I should be treating myself to a nice black Clio 182 early next year, but I prefer the 172 wheels.

Has anyone here put them on a 182? I am slowly beginning to like the antracite 182 ones.

I just think the 172 ones stand out more and suit Clios better.

What does everyone think of the idea of 172 rims on a 182? Is it a stupid idea?

MINI JCW
I think the 182 wheels are far nicer and i think if you went ahead with it you would regret it down the line

tiTTy & SV650
dont particularly like the mk2 172 wheels or the 182 wheels, what about 16" OZ F1's thatd be different

BMW Z4 3.0i
Alan said:
Why not get some mk2 172 alloys n have them done anthracite...

My old dynamique..

That's what my wheels look like if I don't wash them for 300 miles.

Puma 1.7 16v
Just thought - the 172 rims do go straight on a 182 don't they? Are the stud pattern and offsets the same? Surely they are?

Sorry if I'm a bit dumb - I'll learn as I go along, and will learn more when I get my Clio!!

BMW Z4 3.0i
I've got a better idea if you're not buying till next year. Get a megane 225! There'll be loads under £10k by then :D

Skoda Octavia TDi vRS
They fit straight on a 182. Here's mine with "half rice, half chips".

IMG_8507.jpg

Steve

RB 200 Cup!
id personally go for the cup anthracties - gorgeous wheels and will look good on black clio - just like mine!

u can run 195 or 205 tyres on either.

the offset is different, 172 37.5, 182 45. if ur not lowering it it shouldnt be a problem