ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 / 182 / 197 / 200 Info

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Was looking through a very old hard drive and found a load of PDFs and information about the above cars that I have collected from 2009.

There is everything from what bulbs go into the cars, Service intervals , genuine renault workshop PDFs, How to guides, Clio Torque Settings, fluids with other things.

Here is a few screen shots and as I have no where to hose them if anyone is looking for anything drop me a pm and im more than happy to send them over.

Screenshot 2020-04-18 at 14.12.55.png
Screenshot 2020-04-18 at 14.13.10.png
Screenshot 2020-04-18 at 14.13.26.png

RS200 Cup
Hi mate,
Are you please able to send everything for my mk3 RS200 Cup ?
Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Hiya Marc

I have sent a OM over.

Thanks for this

Eddie555

ClioSport Club Member
  Q7 2018 & 172 Cup.
Thanks for all the information.. Plenty to read through during Lockdown.. @MarcB you are a legend.. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Was looking through a very old hard drive and found a load of PDFs and information about the above cars that I have collected from 2009.

There is everything from what bulbs go into the cars, Service intervals , genuine renault workshop PDFs, How to guides, Clio Torque Settings, fluids with other things.

Here is a few screen shots and as I have no where to hose them if anyone is looking for anything drop me a pm and im more than happy to send them over.

View attachment 1467146View attachment 1467147View attachment 1467148

Clio 1.6 16V

View attachment 1467146View attachment 1467147View attachment 1467148
Could you please send them for me ? WIll send you email in pm