ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172/182 Chester, most days

Honda S2000
I always go past a silver 172 on my way through Hoole and there is a lad driving it. And nearly every day on the way to work there is a trophy, reg *** Ben but I don't think he comes on here. I sometimes see a black modded clio and i've seen a few random 172s on the M56 towards Chester. I think there are alot of people with Cups around here but I have never seen any!

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
I'm on the M56 from the M6 Junction to the end most days, but it's probably a bit early for you to see me, 7-7.30am.

I don't always go that way as I prefer the back roads - more fun but take longer so I'll do the motorway if I'm in a hurry.

I always seem to pass a very slow silver 172 in the inside lane, must only be doing 55-60mph?

Honda S2000
Thats a bit early for me to be on there. I'm there between 8.15 and 8.40 depending on traffic.

The roads around Chester are great to drive. If I can i'll go the back roads and through delamere if i'm going that way to a meeting.

Honda S2000
If you've got the trophy that I see then I have posted a few times about you! I come down from Runcorn and you come down the slip road onto the express way... and always seem to get ahead of me in the traffic lol.

Orange 182
hmm I'm on the M56 from Runcorn (jct12) to Helsby (Jct14) every morning at about 8:45, surprised I've never seen any of you. Mind you I'm still normally half asleep ;)

have spotted you on here mr ben . think you work by the bingo matey . nice motor .

also seen you in hoole couple of times .

hardly ever see anyother cup's around but there out there somewhere . lol

Black Gold 182FF
Kelly_ said:
I always go past a silver 172 on my way through Hoole and there is a lad driving it. And nearly every day on the way to work there is a trophy, reg *** Ben but I don't think he comes on here. I sometimes see a black modded clio and i've seen a few random 172s on the M56 towards Chester. I think there are alot of people with Cups around here but I have never seen any!

Does the black modded clio on the M56 have 5 spoke 17" alloys?

Honda S2000
Wirral 182 said:
Does the black modded clio on the M56 have 5 spoke 17" alloys?

To be honest I only see it in passing so don't get chance to look.

There was a thread a while ago about Cups in Chester and there were about 6 people I think! I never see one.

Honda S2000
Venger used to scare me as a child... and if i'm honest I think he still does... can't you change your avatar to Hank lol

Vee dub
lol he is one evil dude

Hank, mm I'll have a think... I thought ladies preffered the bad boys! hank is a bit feminine for my liking ;)