ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172/182 Front Bumper - Part Number

adr

Fabia VRS - 227BHP
as title says - looking for a part number for the above bumper...

if anyone has a recent price as well that would be much apprciated

thanks in advance

AUDI A5 s-sline
It would be ALOT cheaper to buy a second hand one and get it resprayed. Will be around 200 all together, but it will be probably more then double that for a new one from renault unpainted! :S :)

adr

Fabia VRS - 227BHP
I thought that too but front bumpers are hard to find and so I thought I would price up a new one on the off chance anyway...

Also can get bumpers at a decent price through parts reunited

Clio 182 Titanium
Ive got a new bumper at my dads house, I believe the part # is... 7701473753
RRP £206.31 probably +v.a.t but not sure.
you get the two impact absorbers at the front also.
i lucked in and got a brand new unpainted one for.... £105 after searching for 2 months for a titanium silver one...

adr

Fabia VRS - 227BHP
I phoned my friend who works at renualt and without discount they are £170 Inc vat brand new ;)

Cheers for getting back to me with a part number

Hey guys, just thought I'd jump in on this thread as I'm new here posting for a friend from work who has no internet at home!

He put his 172 into the back of a Fiesta in the icy weather recently and cracked his bumper up like so:

moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png
77b91613.jpg

I'm not sure on the actual paint colour name, but he was looking to try and find a used 172 P2 bumper, and was also thinking about possibly a 182 Cup one for the front splitter, just can't seem to see any round much on ebay, especially pre-coloured and the parts forum on here seems to have no posts recently at all!

Any advice or help for a cheapest possible way round things would be appreciated guys!

Thanks

Tim