ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172/182 Lambda Sensor

P

Philpott

Hi, need a new 172/182 Lambda Sensor where best to get one im sure renault are a rip as usual, need it asap

Chris

P

Philpott

Yea thought was you, fitted decat and think wrecked mine removing from cat flip sake. How come you have one? Working order etc?

Cro

Meg'd r27
Lol enough faults you buy enough of everything thinking its x,y and z. I have about 3 of all the 'consumables' lol

P

Philpott

If there in working order how much for one? ps car looked well 2day

172 phII
Maybe there is no need to buy a new one. If the front one isn't working simply replace it with the rear one, it works ;)

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
front of cat are 62 all in, rear of cat are 69 all in reatail prices. If anyone needs one pm me and ill sort something with club discount. Elliot.

Golf GTD Mk7
hmm, thought they were the same.

To be honest mate, if you have decatted you're going to get an error light regardless if the lambda is working or not. The lambda in the manifold is the main one, if broken the car runs crap. The secondary one is more for emission purposes on the clio. it doesn't affect the car if broken.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
they are different yes. as jonny1*2 says, the front one is the regulating probe, the second one is the diagnostic probe.