ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172/182 side skirts

Clio extreme
Hi all, ive just bid on a set of side skirts from a 172/182 only to be told a few hours later that they wont fit my clio extreme ('02 model)!! Is this true?
Thanx in advance.

EP2 i-VETEC 1.6
I think they shud fit most mk2 clios but im not 100% sure, i no the front bumper and back bumpers off 172s fit all mk2 clios, or at least thats wot ive been told

EP2 i-VETEC 1.6
Np, i want side skirts 4 mine 2 buh changin the wings can be a nuience (dint hav a clue wer 2 start spellin dat soz:rasp:) if u win jus tell the guy u didnt no that u needed nu wings (hehe) im sure he'll understand unless hes a total wanker:D if ur from ballyclaire u cud always pop in2 motorsport and spares in ballymena they might b able 2 get wings dunno, or visit a scrappie u cud get cheap 1ns der an all u wud need 2 do is spray dem! buh den u wud prob hav 2 get a nu bumpers aswell so der is no ezi solution:( soz

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
172 side skirts wont fit any other clio,
unless you have the 172 front wings to go with them,
theyll fit on a believe, but will have a big cut out of them,

ive got a set of the replica ones in my garage, they may be up for sale in a week or two,

also the money ull spend trying the mod them to fit, you might as well get the reps

Clio extreme
I got the bid retracted ok thanks everyone for your help. its a shame I found this site after I had bid lol