ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172/182s@ York Dragway Monday

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Quite a few ....silver 172 Cup, a Trophy, Black 172 and another black 172 IIRC Anyone on here?

loads wasnt there. Ive pics of loads you mention, my Black 172 03 plate was in the parking bit, was going to run it but it was raining when we arrived so never bothered.

Did you see Matt Blacks clio TT go down?

WOW, low 12s if i remember, 325 bhp.

va va f***ing zoom!!!

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
the other half won his class in a blue r5gtt he got 14.2 fastest in b and c class

iirc the clio tt was disqualified for not being road legal

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Miss Valva said:
the other half won his class in a blue r5gtt he got 14.2 fastest in b and c class

iirc the clio tt was disqualified for not being road legal

i think you mean a and b class...good time

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
would of been a aswell but one of the organisers told us the quickest time in c was disqualified as wasnt road legal...goodness knows he was chuffed though with it being his first ever shot at it!

saw a nice willy aswell which was running well

thought a scirocco beat matts tt and won the class??

wasnt it a mate of matts, similar spec engine??

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
did you see my mates renault extra van?lol everyone laughed when he went on but he was getting low 15s in it and beat everything he was against!good old derv

yer Jordy won his class, got 126mph a couple of times but only wiv 12.2's. matt wasn't disqualified from his class it was them two buggy fings.

Ryan (was wiv the green mk1 scirroco)

RenaultSport clio Trophy
yep trophy was mine, good to see some clio's down there and what diff mods seamed to work well

whats was the black 172?

and the blue cup?

nice lads had a chat with them during the day

trophy will not be back down soon as my cupra will be back on the road with big blown turbo to chase the clio tt and sicirroco down

andy_dea said:
yep trophy was mine, good to see some clio's down there and what diff mods seamed to work well

whats was the black 172?

and the blue cup?

nice lads had a chat with them during the day

trophy will not be back down soon as my cupra will be back on the road with big blown turbo to chase the clio tt and sicirroco down

Hope so m8 maybe some decent competition lol wot bhp you looking for in your ibiza? enough for an 11sec car?

Ryan

RenaultSport clio Trophy
running jbs gt28rs hibrid, but as the other cars will know internals need doing for big power, expecting over 300bhp when returns and will be then lookin to do 1.9 conversion with internals and valves, as turbo is speced to 400plus so plenty more to give, dont think ill be on 11 sec this year prob next year with 1.9 nos. and weight saving