ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 being repaired. Got 206 est8 courtesy

Yup someone, drove into the back of me leaving Alton Towers a couple of weeks ago. Its all being taken care of by his companies insurance though and has been organised really quick.

I took the 172 to the body shop today (needs a new rear bumper/spraying/bumper mount) and picked up my 1.2L 206 Estate!!! What a BEAST!!!

To be fair it cruises happily at 80 on a motorway but feels really weird when trying to accelerate from low speeds. It just wont go hehehe!!

It can only be a good thing though, when I get my 172 back I will probably be suprised about how fast it feels again. Sort of got used to it now.....

What bhp will the 206 be do you reckon?

a 1.2 im guessing about 10 hehe, but seriously anywhere between 75 and 90 these days i dont know what pugs power figures are like tbh

in an estate :eek: hope you arent planing on driving uphill anywhere with those power figures, you might have to get out and push it up

I might try and find some 172s to race !!!

I should get a 100bhp Nitrous kit fitted to it without them knowing hehehe. :D