ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 brakes

lol, well he will call me a big pie eating git who proved to be too much ballast in his car on track too if thats the case, but i seem to remeber him liking pies stake and ale to be precise

Ive got something to put in you,

Your a super star,
at the gay bar!

;)

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 08 July 2003

lol, well he will call me a big pie eating git who proved to be too much ballast in his car on track too if thats the case, but i seem to remeber him liking pies stake and ale to be precise
aye,
but i dont have saggy man boobs.........which turn me one accidentally.

Thats so out of order, can you not see that nobody is sticking up for you on this thread!! I am more popular than you and i have only posted 20 messages. Plus from what i have read you havent got a clue what you are talking about

heheh, yea thatll be cool bud:D.........how much is it per session? or a free for all?

Man, i hate to think what the tyre wear is going to be like ;)

Ye, i have got some scrubbed tyre for you MR PRO! 20 pound per session just like CCC, see if you can get the back end out!! i dont fancy your chances

Quote: Originally posted by joe_no12 on 08 July 2003

Ye, i have got some scrubbed tyre for you MR PRO! 20 pound per session just like CCC, see if you can get the back end out!! i dont fancy your chances
just pray i dont pop your axle off its leafies! lol

dont know if i wanna get the back out in that!........

A) ill kill us if we hit a wall at combe

B)if i dont , you will!

hahaha