ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 bumper on 182

Would it be possible to fit a 172 bumper onto a 182 and then fit a KTR stealth exhaust or similar. One of the major things putting me off the 182 is the wheel barrow exhausts, I just wondered if there was anyway round this apart from buying a 172 cup ;)
 
Yep. Nothing's stopping you.

The exhausts mount in the same places. Just remove the mounts that the KTR doesn't use. 3x Torx 10's per mount.
 
Cheers Chris.
Matt it looks like a wheel barrow and all the neds try it on with you, and it steams up your rear window.
A single one set into the bumper with a 182 surround Prospeed style would be preferable or a stealth system.
 
You'll still have no spare wheel well though... i can't help you with that. ;)

Oh, and thinking about it, you'll need a 172 heat shield. the 182 one covers a different area, obviously.
 
Im also a sucker for detail and i ve never seen a 182 system that sits entirely level.
When you selling the FPM?
 
Alex buy mine!! Give me £6000 tommrow and its yours! ;)

I don't want a black car, sorry!

Im also a sucker for detail and i ve never seen a 182 system that sits entirely level.
When you selling the FPM?

Mine was perfect, no paint on it either ....

Maybe i ve just looked at a few bad examples, if its not level one pipe pokes out more than the other.

heaven forbid a bit of paint!

Morning trotter! What brings you to these parts?! I thought the media section was your territory!
 
I don't want a black car, sorry!

Im also a sucker for detail and i ve never seen a 182 system that sits entirely level.
When you selling the FPM?

Mine was perfect, no paint on it either ....

Maybe i ve just looked at a few bad examples, if its not level one pipe pokes out more than the other.

heaven forbid a bit of paint!

Morning trotter! What brings you to these parts?! I thought the media section was your territory!


im still not your friend dont try and sweet talk me! ;)
 
I don't want a black car, sorry!

Mine was perfect, no paint on it either ....

Maybe i ve just looked at a few bad examples, if its not level one pipe pokes out more than the other.

heaven forbid a bit of paint!

Morning trotter! What brings you to these parts?! I thought the media section was your territory!


im still not your friend dont try and sweet talk me! ;)

I ve still got that photoshop ;)
 
Back
Top