ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 carbon door cards?

williams 2
Hi there people, does any one know of any company that can make carbon door cards for mk2 clios? im wishing to strip out my interior and sell the complete as a unit! would 1.2 ones fit?? i want to make it look smart inside still so any help would be great, thanks
mark

Chocolate Bar™
want carbon doorcards for form or function?

sheet carbon would work if its for function, but otherwise would have to have some custom made which would be hellishly expensive.

1.2 doorcards would be a direct replacement if you wanted to sell yours. i think thats what your asking lol

williams 2
yeah i can pick up a couple of mk2 door cards easy, theres 3 or 4 in the scrap yard near me! all i want them to do is reduse the road noise still and cover up the inner door! if i get other mk2's i can still use my original window switchs i suppose...!