ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 CUP’S ALL HAVE SATIN DOOR MULDING

Hi, is this right that all mk2 172 cups have a slightly different colour (satin look) door mulds and wing mulds or is it limited edition??

Ta

Adz

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Ah, okay.

As pete just said, they didnt bother to laquer the bump strips on the Cup. Only renault know why they decided to do this, but I have a suspicion its got to do with ££ and the fact they were trying to chuck out a cheapo version of the 172 by saving costs where ever possible.

An orange one

so thats why it comes up streaky as hell and white marks when i put autoglym red on it then :confused: would it not have made more sence to laquer the strips and give us manual windows..i dont mind winding windows down and it saves weight too!

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 13 May 2005<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">They didnt out lacquer (sp?) on the bump strip because its was to save money when creating a proper hot hatch version of the 172.

I agree Pete.

172 cup TT

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 13 May 2005

theyre 1.2 badges!

you could spray em yourself easily.
naa that would be too simple son :) - gotta be paying £200 for them - boom (soz, pissed)