ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup 12K service.

Couple of questions. Firstly and most importantly what should I expect to pay for the first service? (Its going in on Wednesday at Coulsodn Branch, Croydon) Do they look at brake wear and belt tensions as a matter of course or do i need to specifically request this? Finally, will they wash and clean the car??

From what I read on here Renault are notoriously bad at servicing so Im kind of nervous!

Any comments would be appreciated!

oh yeah, would they swap the front wheels with the back wheels if I asked them to or is that a job for a Kwik Fit fitter!!?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Mine was about £160 Iirc...its been past that some time ago! It can depend from garage to garage! I would say youre looking circa £150, 24K for me was £195.

Street Triple R

I think your going to the best branch in this area, coulsden seem to be better than Croydon and Beckenham, Beckenham are without out doubt one of if not the worst dealership of any car in the country IMO, complete pillocks

I doubt they will clean the car, in fact they put 100 miles on my mums and made it filthy too!